Aberdeen Airport (ABZ)
Airlines and Terminals
(Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, Scotland, UK)
Aberdeen Airport (ABZ) is one of the busiest airports in Scotland, with many major carriers flying to destinations throughout the UK, to the Northern Isles as well as Scandinavian countries.
The airport's primary terminal handles millions of passengers every year quite comfortably and it comes with excellent facilities. Check-in desks and the Arrivals Hall are both located on the ground floor of the terminal building.
There is also a second terminal at Aberdeen Airport that is dedicated to serving the off-shore oil industry by helicopter and it is open from Monday to Friday only.
The single passenger terminal serves all passengers and airlines with ease and you will find check-in desks and Arrivals well laid out together on the ground floor.
- Terminal - serves numerous destinations throughout the UK and Scandinavia as well as the Northern Isles. Major airlines include: Air France, British Airways, easyJet, Ryanair and SAS.
The following list offers information on the main airlines that serve Aberdeen Airport (ABZ).
- Aer Lingus Regional (Aer Arann)
- Air France (Régional)
- BA Cityflyer
- BH Air
- BMI Regional
- British Airways
- British Airways (BA CityFlyer)
- Eastern Airways
- Flybe (Loganair)
- Iberworld Airlines
- KLM Cityhopper
- Lufthansa (Lufthansa CityLine)
- Pegasus Airlines
- Scandinavian Airlines
- Small Planet Airlines
- Thomas Cook Airlines
- Thomson Airways
- Virgin Atlantic (Aer Lingus)